Re: [historic-sanford-nc] Re: Pezzoni book

    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 9, 2006
      April,

      Thank you so very much for following up on this for
      all of us. This is fantastic news.

      I hope the RR House prints up several spares, as I'm
      sure they would sell quite a few over time from the
      museum as well.

      ....very exciting news indeed!

      Cheers
      Al

      --- aprilamontgomery <amontgomery@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 18, 2007
        That is interesting.

        It's funny how things make their way around isn't it?

        Al