Re: Pezzoni book

  • aprilamontgomery
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 9, 2006
      Thanks for the great response on this! I was able to get up with
      someone at the Railroad House and they think the book would be $50
      reprinted. So let's say $55 since they haven't spoken with the
      printer about this in atleast five years. It won't be immediate, but
      I'm hoping to get them to do the reprint before next year's Lee County
      Centennial - where I think there'll be lots of opportunities to sell
      these reprints.

      If you are NO LONGER interested due to the price, please let me know.
      Otherwise, I'm keeping you on the list.

      Thanks,
      April

      --- In historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com, "aprilamontgomery"

      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 18, 2007
        That is interesting.

        It's funny how things make their way around isn't it?

        Al