Holly Springs "booms" despite economy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Interesting statistics regarding Holly Springs:

      "Holly Springs booms while others struggle"

      http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5257585/

      Of course, portions of NC are one of a handful of areas in the nation that currently seem less buffeted by the economy than others, so that's generally good news. Although Sanford and Lee County as a whole also have their own budget challenges.

      But also being just up the road from Sanford, I think that Holly Springs' success could have some related positive effect for our community as business and residents look to invest in the area. At least I hope so :)