New neighbors in "Poe House" at 306 W. Weatherspoon

  • Albert Roethlisberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2009
      Some may have noticed the moving van, but if not, please note that we
      have some new neighbors in Rosemount McIver Park at 306 West
      Weatherspoon! AKA, the "Poe House" on the corner of Weatherspoon and
      Horner.

      This house has been on the market for quite some time, so it is very
      exciting to see a family move in and already have great plans for the
      house. According to the lady of the house, she has always wanted a
      Victorian since her youth, and she knew this was "the house" when she
      laid eyes upon it! The family has already started to get settled,
      make grand renovation plans, and have found ideal places for their
      collection of Victorian antique furniture.

      So, if you are an immediate neighbor, or just have a minute to drop by
      from somewhere else in the neighborhood; please feel free to say hello
      and welcome them. They are very excited to be here and be part of our
      community, and we are as well!

      Cheers,
      Al

      P.S.

      I've also heard of two other recent sales in the RMP area, which is
      great news. It just continues to show that historic homes in
      successful historic districts have a niche market and appeal that when
      showcased will bring motivated buyers... even in slower economic times.