Poll results for historic-sanford-nc

  • historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
      The following historic-sanford-nc poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: The HPC is designing roadside markers for Sanford's historic districts. Based upon feedback from a committee of local residents, a basic form was identified. However, we would find feedback on specific designs from the public valuable as we work to identify a final design.

      Please see the two files in the "District Markers" folder in the Files section for examples.

      Although not numbered on the documents themselves, the sign designs are numbered 1 through 11, left to right, starting with the top row.

      You may choose more than one design below.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Design 1, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Design 2, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Design 3, 1 votes, 16.67%
      - Design 4, 2 votes, 33.33%
      - Design 5, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Design 6, 1 votes, 16.67%
      - Design 7, 1 votes, 16.67%
      - Design 8, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Design 9, 1 votes, 16.67%
      - Design 10, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Design 11, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/historic-sanford-nc

    • historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2010
        The following historic-sanford-nc poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Is it time to retire our Yahoo Group? After a little over 4 years, it seems our Historic Sanford NC Yahoo Group has dwindled to about one post every three months, with no ongoing discussions. The only regular posts are automated calendar entries for events such as the HPC meeting. We've got some useful information in the files section which I can archive elsewhere, but even some of that is now dated. Although resources like Facebook can be just as temporal(think MySpace), maybe it's time to migrate to that platform. Feel free to vote and comment.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Retire the Yahoo Group entirely., 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Retire the Yahoo Group, but move to Facebook., 4 votes, 80.00%
        - Keep the group going on Yahoo., 1 votes, 20.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Retire the Yahoo Group entirely.
        - Retire the Yahoo Group, but move to Facebook.
        - africaquilter@...
        - judithdackerman@...
        - lexibug8@...
        - bgould72@...