Happy Holidays, and RMP luminaries

  • Albert Roethlisberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      We hope everyone is having a great Christmas holiday, and look forward
      to an exciting New Year's celebration.

      Also, a big thanks to everyone that helped place the luminaries out on
      Christmas Eve this year in Rosemount McIver Park. Once again many
      thanks go out to Mike and Nancy Humphrey for providing much of the
      needed supplies and coordination/planning to make it happen. It was
      an all day and evening effort to put the bags together and get them
      placed, which we all appreciate. Unfortunately the dampness and
      drizzle put a short life on many of the luminaries, but they were
      really great looking while they were lit.

      Although many of us will find time to wander the neighborhood and pick
      pick up bags, for those that still have bags in front of their home,
      if you have a moment to pick up a few it would be a great help.

      Thanks again to everyone that helped, and have a great holiday!

      Al & Denise