WATCH OUT ~~ Sanford Old lady gray hair with glasses in gray silver car

  • brandonpavement
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      I dont post much but thought I would pass this on ....While I was
      sitting at the red light turning left on to Horner, I was rear ended
      by a old lady in a gray car who had glasses on, it was just a tap,
      since the light just turned green I went on and pulled into the first
      business on the right, she kept going refusing to turn her head and
      look at me. I got out and there was no damage so I thought, okay well
      she was old, theres no damage, so I let it go.
      HOWEVER .................
      3 days later on Horner my husband was rear ended by the SAME EXACT
      LADY, IN THE SAME VEHICLE, he pulled over and she refused to look at
      him and kept going. Well he has a ball hook thing on his full size
      truck and there was no damage to his vehicle.
      NEEDLESS to say, if she hit BOTH of us at two different times on two
      different days, in two different vehicles, we are wondering how many
      is she REALLY hitting in Sanford.
      If this is your mother, neighbor, or you know someone who fits the
      desription and her front bumper is a mess, PLEASE get her off the
      road, one day she will hit a hummer or BMW or motorcycle, one of
      those expensive vehicles and the person wont be as easy going as my
      husband and I was. Some people care about scratches on there autos
      and paint off.
      PLEASE pass this on, and if you or your friend happened to be hit or
      is hit, please get her plate # and call the police, its not the first
      time.
      BE WARY OF ANY PERSON MATCHING THIS DESRIPTION ON THE ROAD IN
      SANFORD.