Lee County Second Century Community Celebration - Depot Park, 10/2/2008, 7:00 pm

  • historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      Reminder from: historic-sanford-nc Yahoo! Group

      Title: Lee County Second Century Community Celebration - Depot Park

      Date: Thursday October 2, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: Depot Park, Historic Downtown Sanford
      Notes: The goal of the 2nd Century Project was to create a brand identity that would convey our distinctive and vibrant community attributes – the unique characteristics and unmatched quality of life make us the perfect place to live, work and play. Consequently, by using common themes, artwork and other branding techniques, the image we market to others will speak louder than if each business used its own individual message.

      This new marketing campaign will be unveiled to the public on Thursday, October 2nd in Depot Park. The party will celebrate Lee County and provide a view into what the next century can bring to Lee County and Sanford.

      Come see live music, meet friends, and enjoy free food, drink, and snacks.

    • historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008