unsubscribe

  • tx_duke_fans
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 6:03 PM
      It is okay Al, You don't have to say who has some upset. I will
      step up to the plate so April doesn't have to point fingers as she
      said.
      It is me - I am sure of it.

      Yes I do post negative posts. Yes I do point out problems. And yes I
      do offer constructive criticism. But I will have to disagree this
      last time with what April said- "opinions based on
      ignorance to the process or the policies behind these efforts". That
      is an opinion based on ignorance.
      While I do not work for a historic preservation office that does not
      diminish my knowledge on historic preservation or to the process or
      policies behind such efforts. That I might say was a bit of
      negativity that is totally incorrect.

      I may put some negativity on here but I also have done much more.
      I post items happening in the neighborhood.
      I help out with anything that is asked of me for this neighborhood.
      I have worked a long year on guidelines to make this a better
      neighborhood.
      I attend the HPC meetings on a regular basis.
      I actually follow the guidelines - which is rare around here.
      I research and read up on things to learn more every day.

      And yes I post negative items. Obviously, that cannot coexist with
      postive posts.

      I will make it easier on everyone as I seem to be the thorn in this
      sites butt - I will unsubscribe that way you all - that never post
      can feel good about yourselves.

      It is ironic that the people that do most of the work around here
      trying to make this a nice neighborhood and have lots of neighborhood
      functions are the ones that get beat up the most. I am so sick of it.
      So, please all you that I seem to offend with my negative posts -
      please by all means pick up with what I usually do and carry that
      ball. I really could use the break from all the time, energy and
      money that I put into this area by "helping" with events and such
      that make it a neighborhood. And isn't that what this is for
      Historic "neighborhoods" ?

      tammy hebert
    • melindajennings
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
        How do you unsubscribe? It is not at all what I thought it would be
        and I am very tired of getting the emails!

        --- In historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com, Tim Mercer