Re: deletion and retraction

  • Albert Roethlisberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2008
      Thank you for considering my request Tammy. As I've mentioned many
      times, I personally appreciate your passion and contributions to our
      neighborhood and this forum.

      And for those following this discussion, it has always been my
      intention for this Yahoo Group to be a resource the entire Rosemount
      McIver Park and related historic communities in Sanford can use to
      exchange ideas, share news, and even debate or highlight issues. This
      is still true.

      Sometimes we all, including myself, can get very passionate about an
      issue and that enthusiasm can risk being misinterpreted. That is
      something I'd like to minimize though, because I fear it will over
      time risk tuning out those that can make a difference and help us with
      the goals we want to achieve.

      With that in mind, I continue to encourage the use of this forum as a
      tool to share ideas and debate issues, focusing on a goal oriented and
      collaborative fashion when possible.

      After all, we don't all have to agree 100% of the time, but we can
      certainly all work together to find solutions to problems, answer
      questions, and also use resources like this Yahoo Group to share what
      is great about our community here in Sanford.

      Cheers,
      Al

      --- In historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com, "Tammy"
      <hebert_family@...> wrote:

      > Al requested that I retract my posting on the demo downtown. I retract
      > everything I posted and go one farther by deleting it.
      >
      > hope that is sufficient Al,

    • Tammy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2008
        whatever...