Re: [historic-sanford-nc] Re: adapting - "2 horrible letters to the editor in today's paper - bashing the HPC"

  • laurel williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008

      Dear historic group,

      I just wanted to let you know that you have NEW NEIGHBORS in the old Williams home.  They love the historic district and I hope they enjoy "our Old Home for 21 Years like we did."  Please Welcome them to the neighborhood when you get a chance.  Thank you in advance for all your neighborly concern and well wishes.  Sincerely  Laurel and Harry Williams

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008
        Hi,

        Excellent news, and absolutely a welcome to them and any new residents.  We've had several new houses sell in the last few months in RMP alone, so I know we've got some new families moving in.

        Since I don't know off-hand which home this is, what is the address?

        Cheers,
        Al

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
          The Old Williams Home is 318 West Weatherspoon St.  right on the corner of Weatherspoon and Gulf where the street is closed off.  Thank you in advance for the welcoming for them.  Laurel Williams

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
            Ah yes, I know the house well, especially since it shares the same address as our home on Summit.  My wife and I even came by during an open house earlier in the year.

            I had noticed that the FSBO sign had come down, and that someone had moved in, but wasn't sure if it had sold.  That's great news.

            This is "my block"(HPC block captain) so I'll definitely have to add these new neighbors to my list(four counting this home) of new residents to welcome in the coming weeks.

            Thanks for letting us know!  Do you know their names?

            Al