Lost Yellow Lab - Saturday 12pm

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi, My name is Kathy Carroll and I live at 304 Summit Drive. My dog
      got loose around noon today out our back gate while it was open for a
      split second. Her name is Maggie and she is a yellow lab, sweet as
      can be.

      If you see her please give me a call. 718-6692
      THANK-YOU SO MUCH!

      Kathy

      I have put a pictures of her in the photos section of the yahoogroup.
    • Kathy Carroll
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        Dog found!
        Katie and Rob at the corner of Cross and Gulf (the two story brick
        house), found Maggie.
        They were SOOOO incredibly nice. They got her right after she left our
        yard.
        They put signs up, I can't thank them enough!!!!!!

        Thank you Katie and Rob!
        Kathy