Re: [histo16playkorea] IMPORTANT!!!! For the Playbill

  • Yela Gatchalian
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2009
      Uh... what can I say about me?

      --- Facial expression may not show what lies within. Has eaten frogs. A survivor of the white plague. Low child tolerance. A SOH soul stuck in a SOSE body. ---

      Hehehe...

      Guys, can you post SHORT trivias or fun facts about yourselves that you want used on the playbill here? I need ASAP so I can REALLY start making the layout for the playbill 'coz so far, there's nothing to put there. D:

    • Micah Angeles
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2009
        I love Cacti! <3
        I think JUDO is AWESOME :)