FOF Club

  • JJMMcCann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Jeanette,

      While you make a good case for poor Frank (and I do understand where you're
      coming from), I am still siding with Jani and the JITM club. Sorry! Guess
      he stole my heart as well as Claire's. I think it has something to do with the
      kilts.

      Tammy in TN

      I stopped asking God to bless my own work and started to do
      the work that God already has blessed.--Bono

    • Jeanette
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        LOLOL! Yeah, that Jamie really is TM! But Frank is OK too in my book.

        Jeanette