RTOK - Good News

  • Jeanette
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      It looks like I won't have quite as long to wait this time for the
      extended version. Let's hope this doesn't change.

      "As of February 04, 2004"

      "ROTK DVD in May"
      "Extended this Fall "

      "The first version of the Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
      DVD will be released in May, with the extended version expected in
      September. These release dates are substantially earlier than those
      for the DVDs of the first two movies"

      Jeanette