Welsh historical fiction?

  • lizziejane2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi,
      My name is Liz. I have never posted on HIstfictbefore although I have
      been a member for some time.

      I am also a reader of the SK Penmann mysteries and particularly love
      her Welsh books.

      Does anyone know of any other good Welsh historical fiction?
      I would love to hear from you if you do.
      Liz
    • Pat Maynard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        Hi Liz,

        Another excellent historical fiction novel about Wales is Susan Mayse's
        "Awen", which you can check it out at the following link:

        http://www.illahie.com/tidewater/html/awen.html

        I discovered this novel well over a year ago and it still remains one of my
        favorite reads.

        Pat