Web-site relaunch - Historical Novel Society

  • histnovel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Web-site relaunch - Historical Novel Society
      www.historicalnovelsociety.org

      We have rethought and redesigned our web-site, and invite you
      along to take a look. Features include:
      --substantial archives from 5 years of our print magazines
      --definitions of historical fiction
      --listings of new titles for 2003
      --book news from our author members
      --hundreds of book recommendations.
      We are also soon to launch an on-line historical fiction
      magazine. We'd love to hear from anyone who is interested in
      reviewing or interviewing for us.