Greeley's "Irish" books

  • MaryPoppinzz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Jani~ Happy to hear you enjoyed Elizabeth Chadwick's, The Champion. I just
      borrowed that book from the library, and hope to start it today. Have a
      lovely time in England!

      Becky~Good news that Jennifer Donnelly will write a sequel to The Tea Rose. I
      just loved some of the characters she introduced in that book. Aside from Joe
      and Fiona, I became fond of Nick from the moment he met Fiona at the train
      station, and enjoyed watching that relationship grow.

      Andrew Greeley has written 6 books in his "Irish" series. In each of the
      books, a relationship deepens between the two main characters as they uncover
      an injustice or misunderstanding about a past event. My favorite is Irish
      Gold, where the main characters investigate details of the murder of Michael
      Collins.

      Carol