Re: [histfict] Digest Number 1214

  • Dreamspinner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      "I did find a new author from this look. SK Penman. I enjoyed her QUEEN'S
      MAN but the thought of facing SUMMER IN SPLENDOR, another weighty book, has
      put me off."

      This is my first post and I had to respond to this. I highly recommend all of Sharon Kay Penman's novels to you....I have read them all and loved every one of them. I happen to love long and weighty books...as a matter of fact, I hate to see them end! Penman writes about my favorite time period and I have yet to find an author I enjoy more.

      Vicki