Attention Belinda

  • Shirley Skinner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1998
      Sorry, folks, this is totally a off topic post!

      Belinda, my copy of Folly arrived last night - usual excellent read,
      and it was nice to have someone else editing it for a change! But
      where was your article on Barbara Willard's Mantlemass books? I
      remember you mentioning it a few weeks ago. If you tell me it's being
      held over for the 1999 Christmas annual I shall scream!! Wonderful
      news about an annual, however, the last one was so good. But the
      thought of waiting another year for a it ...

      Shirley

      Back on topic, I'm currently reading Julian Rathbone's book The Last
      English King, about Harold, who was defeated by William the Conqueror.
      Extremely interesting and Rathbone is totally biased in favour of
      Anglo-Saxon England - the Normans are depicted as the most appalling
      brutes.