Re: [histfict] Digest Number 1059

  • Teresa Claudino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      On 29 Jun 2002 histfict@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > From: Elizabeth Sommers <esommers2@...>
      > Subject: Elizabeth Chadwick - series
      >
      > > >Since Elizabeth Chadwicks books aren't a series,
      > > read them in any order you
      > > want - you're going to want to read them all
      > > anyway.....they're among the
      > > best!
      > > Connie Williams
      >
      > Beg to differ -- her first book, The Wild Hunt, is
      > followed by The Running Vixen and The Leopard
      > Unleashed .............. (but have a lot of fun
      > trying to find that last one!)

      Hey, I got it! And I knew this swiss 2nd hand bookshop which had two
      copies (if anybody is in Geneva and wants directions I can send you
      there ;)), but funny thing, it's the Running Vixen I can not find. I
      got The Wild Hunt new here in Lisbon when it came out, it was great so
      whenever I saw an EC title I grabbed it - and i got Leopard new <g>
      and a few more EC books, which thankfully seem to make their way here
      quite easily. But not The Running Vixen, which I do want to read.
      And I want to know what happens to that little boy in the Leopard
      Unleashed (name forgotten sorry), I really liked that family.

      Teresa
    • pkmaynard@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        Teresa said:
        << funny thing, it's the Running Vixen I can not find.>>

        There are a few copies available at www.addall.com, one of them being at
        a bookshop in London ... if that's any help, Teresa. If interested, go to
        the link, click 'Used Books' and fill in the information there after the
        page loads ... then hit 'Find the Book'.

        Pat

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.