October release!

  • Hilary
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      This just showed up in my Amazon newsletter under Current Romance
      Bestsellers:

      "Outlander"
      Diana Gabaldon
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0440212561/ref=del_162715
      Chalk it up to uber-fans anxiously rereading in anticipation of
      the October release of "The Fiery Cross," or to the fact that, well,
      they're just really good books, but either way Diana Gabaldon's
      Outlander series is a constant on the bestseller list. In
      "Outlander," strong-willed and sensual Claire Randall leads a double
      life with a husband in one century and a lover in another. Torn
      between fidelity and desire, she struggles to understand the pure
      intent of her heart.