February Reads

  • Edwin Baeyens
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      Another slow reading month for me. 3 books was all I could manage...

      * Buffalo Medicine - Don Coldsmith (A-)
      Another in his "Spanish Bit" series, which tell nice little dtories from the
      point-of-view of Native Americans. Not the best in the series, but very
      enjoyable.

      * Painting the Darkness - Robert Goddart (A)
      I urge everyone who hasn't read any of this author's books to do so. This is
      the second of his books I've read and they're both phenomenal.

      * I, Judas - Taylor Caldwell & Jess Stearn (A-)
      The story of Jesus Christ told from the point-of-view of Judas. Intriguing.

      Edwin