Roberta Gellis

  • cartel44656@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hey All,
      First of all, Happy New Year to each and every one of you! I have the
      day off and I plan to enjoy it.
      I couldn't sleep last night and so I started my first Roberta Gellis
      book, KNIGHT'S HONOR. I'm only a few pages into it but am greatly enjoying it.
      It's so good to be back with you all again. Thanks to Susan Hicks!
      This year I hope to be able to find and read Tranter and the other authors
      suggested. I will have to buy all of these books on the web since my Waldens
      doesn't carry any of his works and they won't say how long it will take to
      find the books. I guess it's a good thing I have a good job. Of course the
      price of heating oil has really bitten into my book buying account!{! I will
      be happy when spring arrives and I'm not incurring all kinds of winter
      expenses like oil, grain for my sheep and extra gas for driving.
      It's about time to get started with winter lambing again. I keep adding to
      this flock of mine through rescues. It's nice that the ewes are free but it's
      more mouths to grain and hay. Oh well, they are much loved by me and will pay
      for themselves with lambs. At least my rams are happy!
      Good to be back gang,
      Russia in Ohio