Re: Welcome to histfict@onelist.com

  • Ginnaphure Jayne Fairbank
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 3, 1999
      Hello,

      my name is Ginnaphure and I"m 21. I live in Tallahassee, FL with my fiance' Dash. I love historical
      fiction and History in general. I'm currently taking a break from school for a year or so (ready to Transfer to the Savannah College of Art and Design to study Historical restoration) I collect antique clothes and Christmas ornaments, and of course...BOOKS! I have always loved to read since I was small. I've tried other types of books, adventure and fantasy, horror, mystery, sci-fi...but I find they bore me, my true love is historic fiction, Jayne Eyre and Middlemarch that sort of thing. It's often hard to find books aside from the common classics when you are the only one you know who enjoys thosesorts of books, you have no one to recommend new ones. When I saw this list I subscribed right away...I look forward to the discussions :)

      well it said to tell a little about myself so I hope that's enough :) I can't think of anything else of interest right now :)

      Ginn

      Get free e-mail with a women.com membership at http://women.com
    • Skinner, Shirley (Bass PLC)
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 20, 1999
        Hilary,

        Sorry to be a nuisance, but could you add me to the list at the following
        addres:

        shirley@...

        as that's my new home address. The bass.com address is my work e-mail.

        I should have made it clear in my e-mail to you this morning.

        Thanks tons,

        Shirley