Edward III

  • folkymom
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2012
      Can anyone recommend some historical fiction set during the reign of Edward III? Non-plague stories preferred, but all recommendations are appreciated!! :)
      Thanks!
      ~Kelli
    • Lois Menzel
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2012
        At 12:49 PM 8/18/2012, Kelli wrote:
        >Can anyone recommend some historical fiction set during the reign of
        >Edward III? Non-plague stories preferred, but all recommendations
        >are appreciated!! :)

        Katherine by Anya Seton. One of my all-time favorites. Not plague
        free, but not plague focused either.

        Lois

      • Kelli
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
          Thank you for the Anya Seton suggestion, Lois. . .perfect year! :)
          ~Kelli

        • Charlie Farrow
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2012
            There's loads here:
            http://www.historicalnovels.info/Fourteenth-Fifteenth-Centuries.html

            Charlie Farrow
            | CFA Marketing <http://www.cfamarketing.co.uk/> |
            | Web Master & Online Promotion for
            HNSLondon12<http://www.hns-conference.org.uk/>

            *THE Global Event of the Year for Readers & Writers of Historical Fiction*

            On 21 August 2012 05:33, Kelli <kelli@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Thank you for the Anya Seton suggestion, Lois. . .perfect year! :)
            > ~Kelli

          • folkymom
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2012
              Wow, that's an understatement! Thanks so much!!!
              ~Kelli

              ---Charlie Farrow wrote:

              > There's loads here:
              > http://www.historicalnovels.info/Fourteenth-Fifteenth-Centuries.html