Hello Again

  • writerbecky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I'm a returning member - been a few years since I was here, but I've missed you and all the great recommendations I used to get for my next great read. I moved to a new location out in the country about 3 years ago & lost all of my computer information (bookmarks, etc.) and it's taken me this long to gather them all up again!

      I'm a HUGE fan of Sharon Kay Penman, Jack Whyte, Margaret George, Elizabeth Chadwick, Susanna Kearsley, Colleen McCullough, Diana Gabaldon and Morgan Llywelyn. (And slightly off-topic: Willa Cather, Roddy Doyle, Anne Tyler, and William Trevor.)

      Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone!
      Becky