Re: [histfict] Re: Australia in Historical Fiction

  • Charlie Farrow
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2012
      As a child growing up in Australia I loved Sara Dane and The Silver Brumby
      books - For the Term of His Natural Life frightened me! There was also 'Mrs
      Fraser on the Fatal Shore'

      Charlie Farrow
      | CFA Marketing <http://www.cfamarketing.co.uk/> |
      | Web Master & Online Promotion for
      HNSLondon12<http://www.hns-conference.org.uk/>

      *THE Global Event of the Year for Readers & Writers of Historical Fiction*