New Member - Hello!

  • purpylbooklover
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
      Hi! I'm Cathy, aka purpylbooklover, & just joined histfict. Historical fiction is probably my favorite genre, especially the old (& not-so-old) US south. Hoping to join discussions with all of you often!

      Cathy

      CR: The True Story of Hansel & Gretel, Ghosts Among Us, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Chocolat (rereading)
      JF: The Tiger's Wife, The Outlander, The House at Riverton
      TBR: Room, Caleb's Crossing, Double Cross
    • Sydney
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2011
        Hi Cathy,
        I am here too, but there has not been very much action.

        Sydney

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2011
          Welcome to the group, Cathy!

          Cindy

          --
          Cindy Vallar
          Author, Freelance Editor, Book Reviewer, Workshop Presenter, Piracy Historian

          The Scottish Thistle
          Highland warrior weds woman of outlawed clan. Past secrets, witchery, and civil war endanger their lives. Pits honor and duty against trust and love.
          Read an Excerpt: http://www.cindyvallar.com/scottishthistle.html

        • Sophiene
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2011
            Welcome!
            Sophiene
            Sent via BlackBerry

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2011
              Welcome to the group, Cathy. I hope that you enjoy 'Room' and 'Caleb's
              Crossing' when you get to read them both. I did.

              Jenny in Canberra

              mailto:fionnabhair@...

              Of