Hey there!

  • gaiablossom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
      I'm NEW! LOl...
      My name is Julie... and I'm looking forward to chatting with this group and learning about your projects!

      I have a 7 book womens historical fiction in progress called, We the Trees. Book I: The Well of Time is currently looking for a home!
      You can check it all out at http://wethetrees-bookseries.ning.com

      Anyone else hyper focused on publication of your work in 2010?
      Feel motivated, driven, won't settle for less?

      Since a new year is upon us, and there seem to be a nice group of serious writers here, I wondered if anyone would be interested in becoming part of a mastermind group specifically for writers? An expereinced mastermind group facilitator has agreed to work with us. So, you wouldn't be in the hands of this amateur! ;0)

      Be well,
      Julie
    • Cindy Vallar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
        Welcome to the group, Julie!

        Cindy

        --
        Cindy Vallar
        Author, Freelance Editor, Book Reviewer, Workshop Presenter, Piracy

        The Scottish Thistle
        Highland warrior weds woman of outlawed clan. Past secrets, witchery,
        and civil war endanger their lives. Pits honor and duty against trust
        and love.
        Read an Excerpt: http://www.cindyvallar.com/scottishthistle.html