Wanted: Seventeenth Century - authors

  • alibsg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      If there is anyone on this list who is writing (and published) novels
      set in the seventeenth century, could they contact me privately off
      list? My email is alison@... (or if Yahoo swallows this
      email address you can get it off my website)

      Nothing sinister - I am just keen to explore an idea about pooling
      resources to lift the reading public's interest in this fascinating
      (but 'unpopular') period of history.

      Regards
      Alison Stuart
      http://www.alisonstuart.com
    • alibsg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        A few weeks ago I put out a call for writers who have books set in
        the seventeenth century.

        As a result of that call, an enthusiastic group of 8 feisty women
        have set up a group blog http://hoydensandfirebrands.blogspot.com/ .
        Our intention is to blog regularly on anything and everything
        seventeenth century, to share our passion and try and raise the
        interest of readers in this wonderful period.

        We will be inviting regular guest bloggers and if are a writer who
        has a book coming out that has a seventeenth century setting please
        let us know and we will be delighted to invite you on to blog about
        your book.

        In the meantime come and over and visit the roaring women on Hoydens
        and Firebrands...

        Best wishes
        Alison Stuart
        Eppie Award Winner