Pirates and Privateers Contest

  • Cindy Vallar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Help celebrate my anniversary! Pirates and Privateers is offering 5
      lucky winners the chance to win a personally autographed book from the
      author. The contest ends Friday, 26 September 2008. To see the prizes
      and learn more about the contest, visit the birthday party page. Last
      day to enter is 26 September.
      http://www.cindyvallar.com/contest.html

      Cindy

      --
      Cindy Vallar
      Author, Freelance Editor, Book Reviewer, Workshop Presenter, Piracy

      The Scottish Thistle
      Highland warrior weds woman of outlawed clan. Past secrets, witchery,
      and civil war endanger their lives. Pits honor and duty against trust
      and love.
      Read an Excerpt: http://www.cindyvallar.com/scottishthistle.html