Odes to Olympians Poetry Contest: Hera/Jun

  • grossackva
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      I want to announce the new contest in the Odes to the Olympians
      contest – this one is dedicated to Hera/Juno. The entry time is from
      September 15 to November 15, but you can read about the opportunity
      here.

      http://www.tapestryofbronze.com/OdeForm.html

      Also, if you have any ideas on how to spread the word, please let me
      know – or feel free to tell others yourself!

      Go to the site to see past winners, too.

      Kind regards
      Victoria Grossack