Famous Bard, Gary Colcombe, narrates "Fires of Belenus"

  • williehowie2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 8:24 PM
      Famous Bard, Gary Colcombe, Reads Excerpt of "Fires of Belenus." You
      may be interested to know that a chapter from my novel "Fires of
      Belenus" was selected and read on the British internet program the
      "Celtic Myth Pod Show". The show is done live from Eastbourne, by the
      Sea. The reading is done by Gary Colcombe, moderator of the show. Gary
      is known for bringing Celtic tales and myths to your fireside in the
      finest bardic tradition. As story tellers go, there is none better.
      While the book deals with mythological themes, I have made great effort
      to present the material realistically. This chapter details a version of
      the Lady of the Lake. The story appears in Summer Special part II and
      it is the second feature in the program. The narration has been enhanced
      with sound effects and music, a truly professional job. Tune in. Just
      click on the link below to the pod shows site. The show is available
      in every format available. Once you are on the site, it will lead you to
      the program. http://www.celticmythpodshow.com
      <http://www.celticmythpodshow.com/> Take Care William Russeth
      "Fires of Belenus" Wings-Press: www.wings-press.com
      <http://www.wings-press.com/> For more information and excerpts visit
      my website:
      http://mysite.verizon.net/resr5omo/whrhomepage/
      <http://mysite.verizon.net/resr5omo/whrhomepage/>

    • Katherine Petersen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23 10:48 PM
        This sounds fabulous. I'm going to check it out right now. Thanks so much.

        --Katherine

[...]
        the program. http://www.celticmy <http://www.celticmythpodshow.com>
        thpodshow.com
        <http://www.wings- <http://www.wings-press.com/> press.com/> For more