Hilary in London on business

  • shirley skinner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      If any London based list members are interested, Hilary is bravely making
      the trek south of the river from her hotel to Wandsworth next Tuesday
      evening, 8th January. We're meeting in a pub called The Brewers, on East
      Hill at 8pm, and if anyone is interested in joining us, please do! It's
      easy to find, about 5 minutes from Clapham Junction, so if you would like to
      come and meet our List Mom let me know and I'll tell you how to find it.

      Shirley