Lady of the Roses

  • Jani
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      This is the next book by Sandra Worth after her Richard III trilogy.
      It's excellent. The book is about John Neville, Warwick's younger
      brother, and his wife, Isobel Ingoldesthorpe. I just finished reading
      and reviewing it and it's just beautifully written. Its pub date is
      Jan. 1 in the US, Berkley Books.

      Jani
    • Anne Whitfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        Thanks for letting us know, Jani.

        I've got the first book only, so far. So many books to buy... LOL

        Regards, Anne.~
        http://www.annewhitfield.com
        Historical & Contemporary author