the painted veil

  • Eiketske
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      See, good thing I didn't read the book first, than I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the movie.
      Now I did.
      Sophiene

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        saw the movie before I started the book and enjoyed the movie very
        much. But I have heard it diverges quite a bit from the book. It'll
        be interesting to compare when I've finished the book (right now I'm
        still in the first third or so of the book which the movie more or
        less follows).

        Cheers,
        Tracy
        http://www.tracygrant.org