New Member

  • ShearSh@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 89 , May 2 11:10 AM
      Hi! I just joined. I love to read, esp. Historical Fiction - but I do go through "spells" where I read other subject areas. I hope to get some "good reads" ideas from all of you and share what little I know.
      Thanks!
      Sharon
    • Anne Gilbert
      Message 89 of 89 , Apr 16, 2008
        Frank:

        Wow! What an interesting collection of "history" writers! I've read some of them, but not others. And I have varying degrees of interest in them. But that's neither here nor there.