Interview with Karen Hopkins, representative from Random House

  • Victoria Grossack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      I know there are a number of authors out there...

      To read an interview with Karen Hopkins, a representative for Random House -
      and to learn something about how books make it from a publisher into a store
      - click here:

      http://www.coffeehouseforwriters.com/fictionfix/current.html

      Also included in the January issue is an interview with Cindi White, who
      works at Title Wave, the largest independent bookstore in Alaska.

      Kind regards
      Victoria Grossack
      www.tapestryofbronze.com
      "Much have I said before to serve necessity, but I will take no shame now to
      unsay it all." Agamemnon, Aeschylus

      "Listen, old woman, I am giving birth! I need to know if my child is a
      monster!" Iokaste: The Novel of the Mother-Wife of Oedipus