The Historian

  • hiraeth2
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 2, 2006
      Finally finished it! Really enjoyed it, though it required more
      concentration than your average thriller due to the 3 storylines set in
      different eras. Am looking forward to whatever Elizabeth Kostova
      decides to tackle next. Apparently the film rights to The Historian
      have been sold and it'll be made into a movie next year.

      Next on my reading list is Shadow of the Wind, another book I've had on
      my TBR pile for about a year.

      Tracy-Anne
    • tesana_astraea
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 4, 2006