New Member

  • plrizer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 89 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi All!

      I'm a new member, and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an avid reader
      of historical fiction books, the bigger the better. Until recently, I thought
      not many shared my passion. I'm so happy to connect to people to talk to
      whose eyes won't glaze over at the mere mention of historical fiction! Looking
      forward to lots of good conversation and maybe some leads onto some great
      reads!

      Polly in Florida

    • Anne Gilbert
      Message 89 of 89 , Apr 16 7:28 PM
        Frank:

        Wow! What an interesting collection of "history" writers! I've read some of them, but not others. And I have varying degrees of interest in them. But that's neither here nor there.