HELP

  • keonmcdonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 9:00 PM
      I take horrible notes... I just wanted some assistance.. Maybe you
      guys can point out key ideas in our class discussions or notes you
      possibly take. Studying for me is like pulling teeth... I get the time
      to but never have the right material. So if you guys would like to
      help.. Just let me know key things that i just pay attention to.
    • CARLOS CONTRERAS