      From: "keonmcdonald"
      2. Re: HELP
      From: CARLOS CONTRERAS

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 04:00:31 -0000
      From: "keonmcdonald"
      Subject: HELP

      I take horrible notes... I just wanted some assistance.. Maybe you
      guys can point out key ideas in our class discussions or notes you
      possibly take. Studying for me is like pulling teeth... I get the time
      to but never have the right material. So if you guys would like to
      help.. Just let me know key things that i just pay attention to.

      Message: 2
      Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:38:53 -0700 (PDT)
      From: CARLOS CONTRERAS
      Subject: Re: HELP

      Don't forget too that my lecture notes that I distribute to students provides the backbone to everything we discuss in class. Read them carefully before every class, I'm sure this will be a good beginning. Attached are today's in case you didn't have them...

      keonmcdonald wrote: I take horrible notes... I just wanted some assistance.. Maybe you
      guys can point out key ideas in our class discussions or notes you
      possibly take. Studying for me is like pulling teeth... I get the time
      to but never have the right material. So if you guys would like to
      help.. Just let me know key things that i just pay attention to.

      History Dvd region free Region free dvd player Used car history Vehicle history

      [This message contained attachments]

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/