5Re: [hist115discussion] HELP

  • CARLOS CONTRERAS
    Apr 24, 2006
      Don't forget too that my lecture notes that I distribute to students provides the backbone to everything we discuss in class.  Read them carefully before every class, I'm sure this will be a good beginning.  Attached are today's in case you didn't have them...

      keonmcdonald <yung_118@...> wrote:
      I take horrible notes... I just wanted some assistance.. Maybe you
      guys can point out key ideas in our class discussions or notes you
      possibly take. Studying for me is like pulling teeth... I get the time
      to but never have the right material. So if you guys would like to
      help.. Just let me know key things that i just pay attention to.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic