17Attn: Students of Life...yesterday's class notes

  • seymour .
    May 18, 2006
      You have all been so much fun to be in class with.  I wish we'd gotten more of a chance to get to know each other but how could we get distracted with so many amazing things learn?  Anyway... these are the notes from yesterday that might help you with your essays, etc.  I hope they're clear enough, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

      I'm also quite interested in Latin American/global affairs and if you come across any good articles/events I'd love to hear about them.  Thanks again for such a great semester- everyone brought so much and shared so much.  I definitely appreciated you and hope to be in classes with some of you again soon!

      Blessings and peace to you all, Seymour