Re: Webster's Dictionary on

  • brother_martin777
    Message 1 of 5404 , Aug 6, 2001
      Title should read: "Webster's Dictionary on "abide"
    • macs943
      Message 5404 of 5404 , Apr 19, 2003
        Dear Anthony,
        Thanks for posting. That is what Sally Ann wrote so long ago. She was
        such a lively young woman and filled with the Lord and his love. She
        is still missed and this group is still hers as it's original founder.
        We will enjoy hearing from you to let us know the blessings in your
        life or any thing that we may help you with in prayer. Please post as
        often as you like.
        Huggs,
        Becky