Untold Stories, Unheard Voices

  • navneet_vij_2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      I wonder how much 50K means to a software professional whose salary is about 100K per year -- that he sells himself and demands money from the girl who he takes to be his 'companion for life' and to be the mother of his children, under a sacred vow. We Indians make quite a big deal out of the holiness of this union. Why then have we reduced it to quibbling over money, like in a business transaction?
      for details check ...
      http://www.sulekha.com/articledesc.asp?cid=287868