Hillman City in the news!

  • Denise Gloster
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2008

      Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:38:05 -0800
      From: denisegloster@...

      Hi all,

      As part of the HCBA OED grant we were awarded we are receiving assistance in promoting Hillman City.  Here's a link to a broadcast that we achieved via this work!  Take a view!

      And he said the magic words “ Hillman City ” .

      Here’s the link:

      http://www.king5.com/video/savemoney-index.html

      It’s very near the end of the segment after he’s done his “official” list.

      Denise Gloster, President

      HCBA

      206.723.4637

      206.795.5824

      Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.
    • Kimberly Richan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2008
        Found dog This morning around 10:30 am, I found a dog near my home on 46th Ave between Mead and Juneau. She is an older dog, seemingly low vision and has a tag with the name “Osita” on it.  There is a phone number with the tag but it is a non-working number from Seaside, California.  I think she may belong to someone visiting for the holidays, if your neighbor has out of town guests, you might ask if they are missing this sweet dog.  If this is your dog or you know to whom she might belong, please get in touch.  I’ll keep her overnight and then take her to animal control tomorrow.

        Kim Richan
        206-708-4622

        Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:38:05 -0800
        From: denisegloster@...