Optimal body ratios?

  • Joe Faust
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Derrick Murphy wonders to ALL:

      chsjumper16@... on Monday, December 2, 2002 at
      18:09:48
      --

      TOPIC: optimal body weight

      Sharing_ideas: I'm Derrick Murphy and I am a high jumper.. and I have
      always been curious about and always wondered whether there was an optimal
      body weight for high jumpers. I'm about 5'11 and 146 lbs and I've jumped
      6'11 multiple times and have came close to clearing 7'0 and 7'1
      heights.. However when I was able to do that I was way lighter.. I was
      about 5'11 135-138 lbs so I'm just curious about that..

      Another thing
      is when I was in high school I never had shin splints ever and it's
      like right when I started in on college track and field it all
      started..
      whats up..what am I doing wrong?

      http://www.HighJumpWorld.com

      REPLIES INVITED via highjump group

      mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm