Huh? Netscape 4.7.7

  • Nathan Teske
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/english/

      Last directory---look at the version number and the creation date. I
      thought we'd already beaten this dead horse and sent it to the glue
      factory? :p

      And yea for me---tomorrow is my birthday. (Yes, my birthday is April
      Fools day.)

      n a t h a n t e s k e
      {nathan@...}
      {www.thefyi.com}

      "Can't you just gesture hypnotically and make him disappear?"
      "It does not work that way. RUN!"
      -- Johnny Quest's Hadji on metaphyics and Mandrake